It would be a bold new statement for your laboratory.
Deep Freezer Like No Other
The M Series by ARA is a collection of Deep Freezers for storing samples down to minus 95°C varying in different sizes and features. Aside from its industry leading design and build quality, features like DualBrain™ and Independent Dual Compressors, make each unit virtually impossible to fail.
Touch Screen with DualBrain™
All M series come standard with an easy to use touch screen user interface with legible graphical data displayed all times. Behind the bold casing hides the DualBrain™ system, that has two independent control boards working as an emergency backup system for each other.
With an option of Secure-AutoDoor™, opening and closing of the pressure locked door is as easy as pressing a button. Not only this works as a convenience feature, but it also works as a way to control the access to the unit. With different user access codes, the admin can limit, track, and record all user activities.
Typical dual compressor system where the compressors are dependent to each other making the system unable to maintain its temperature when one compressor fail.
Two independent compressors work as separate cooling systems that one can continue to fully function independently even when the other compressor fail.
17 Different Models
M Series come in multiple sizes, ranging from 82 liters to 714 liters, and other customizable options are available as well. There are 17 different combinations to choose from, so the choice is yours.
- Capacity: 82L, 308L, 350L (Chest), 393L,500L (Chest), 503L, 600L (Chest), 714L
- Temperature range: -86°C / -80°C ~ -65°C or -95°C / -90°C ~ -65°C
- Compressor: Hermetic type, single or independent dual compressor
- Condenser: Block condenser, pin-less, filter free mechanism
- Refrigerant: Natural (CFC free refrigerant system)
- Controller & Display: Failure free dual controller and 7" TFT LCD touchscreen.\
- Door: Secure-AutoDoor™ (accessibility controlled automatic door system), manual door (optional)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Power supply: single phase, AC 230V, 50/60Hz (optional AC 120V. 60Hz)